Fantastic news - read more below
Independent Avon Sales Leader
Tel: 07812 838635
Fantastic news - read more below
What’s new? How will it make life easier?
Now we can run our full business online, no need for door to door selling, if that’s what you don’t want to do. (NB Avon will always have door to door, as that what we are known for – but this is now making a great opportunity and getting up to date with the full social selling and earning)
It’s that time of the year, when the central heating goes on, and the cold, wet, windy weather does nothing for our clothing and looks, let alone for our skin and hair.
There are a few skin types – Dry, Oily, sensitive, normal, and combination.
Here are some steps to help protect your skin and body during the winter months
I get asked many many times what is this used for? Can I use it on? Did you know that? I am learning something new every year what this wonder product can actually do
Yes the is the stuff that is sold to the British Army and Navy amongst many other services
Who would have thought that Avon give out incentives – or congratulations along with many other things but one is to go to their distribution centre in Corby, Northants? And there is a huge waiting list of not only reps and sales leaders wanting to go but managers too – and not just for the amazing Avon shop.
My amazing day at the distribution centre started off by being picked up by my area manger. Along with another 8 of us – off we went to Corby (approx. 2 ½ hours away)
Men. This is an Avon page – why am I talking about Men?
Well they are after all, nearly half of the population and love them or not we can’t live without them. As a wife and Mum of two grown up boys – I’m a lover and supporter.
Avon for Men. Yes Men sell, recruit, buy and use Avon too.
Lots of Men proudly look after their Skin, by cleansing and moisturising, many smell delicious and I’m sure most shower regularly too.
1. I have to pay upfront
2. I have no time/friends
3. I have to pay for my books
4. I have to keep things if customers don’t want them or don’t like them
5. I don’t have internet access
6. My friend was ripped off by Avon
7. My friend tried and said it’s a waste of time
8. There are lots of Avon reps on my street or in my area
9. I can’t use Avon as I have allergies
10. I don’t want to build a team
I am a great believer in offering people information and showcasing products. Most of which I have tried and I am now using as part of my everyday/weekly routine.
I send out a newsletter to my team every 6 weeks, this is a great way to pass on information and keep in touch.
For my customers I also send out newsletters – would you like to be added to the list??
You’ll get updates what’s new and what I recommend, and what the best buys are. Plus hints and tips …i.e looking after your nails, preparing for summer sun, makeup bag clear out etc
1. Wear alone to help brighten your face and any imperfections and even your skin tone. Iridescent, light gold formula
2. Perfect moisturiser, use under your usual make up
3. Radiance boosting for a longer lasting look
4. Wear over make up on targeted areas for a light-reflecting result
5. Light weight and easy to apply. Glitter free finish
6. Adds a natural looking radiance/glow to your face
7. Great if you want to use a foundation, but really don’t need too. (Lush on holidays or with a tan).
8. Suitable for ALL skin tones.
So……the holiday is booked, the currency has been ordered and you’re scheduled in for your holiday nails and haircut. But what about your packing list? Packing can sometimes feel like a chore, but if you follow our tips below we will make sure you have everything you need for your forthcoming trip!
1. Make a list including a note of your luggage and hand baggage allowances. It might seem a bit silly but writing it all down will help you keep a track of what you are going to need and it can be re-used year after year!